Readers, recently Novel Journeys was honored by another blogging award- this time the Liebster Blog Award. I am immensely grateful to Becky over at Blogs-of-a-Bookaholic for doing so. If you haven’t checked out her site yet, you definitely should go do so. As in, now. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Are you back? Good.
Now, in the spirit of chain-mail blogging awards, I will now pass this award on to some blogs I like. I’m posting this on a Friday, which means that it’s not a part of my two-posts-per-weekend schedule. So you can still expect our regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.
Here are the Liebster rules:
Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
Without further ado, congratulations to:
Kirsten Writes!, which is a great blog about writing (particularly her recent NaNoWriMo novel) and life in general. Kirsten always has an insightful and interesting take on whatever she chooses to write about.
Here’s to Us. The tagline of this site is “Nerdiness Encouraged,” which I absolutely love. This is another writing site, and Allegra also helps run the Teens Can Write, Too! blog chain.
A Farewell to Sanity. I only very recently began following this blog, but already I can see it’s very well written and the author, Miriam Joy, has a lot of good thoughts about the writing process, among other things.
Well, that’s it. I think I’m going to stick to three blogs to pass this award on to, if only because I don’t follow a ton of sites. Thanks again to Becky, and, as always: