Good evening, readers! Did you groan good-naturedly at my poor attempt at an April Fool’s post?…Great! On with the show!
I’ve recently been tagged by no less than three incredible bloggers! They are: Allegra from Here’s to Us, Erin of the newly renamed Nonsensical Ramblings and Insanity, and last but certainly far from least, Kirsten at Kirsten Writes!
There are, naturally, some questions involved and some passing-on-of-the-award-tag-thing to do.
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for your in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven bloggers; however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- Have fun!
In accordance with above rules, I will now post eleven facts about myself:
- I am in all likelihood addicted to the Internet. As in sometimes when I’m done checking up on my favorite websites I will open and close sites at random just to have something to do.
- My English class is tremendously challenging. And that’s why I love it so much.
- I’m a bit of a pack rat. Take, for example, my recent adventure cleaning out my old desk (because I had received a new, much nicer, one). I threw away about twenty pounds of junk- forgotten toys and action figures, textbooks from private school, key chains, et cetera.
- I have this really nerdy liking for The Remus Lupins (a wizard rock band), which gets me some REALLY weird looks when other people happen to see the albums on my iPod. Same goes for my Hunger Games playlist (which includes yet more Alex Carpenter music).
- I really love when it rains. I love hearing the sound of it on the roof and on the windows, and I love what it represents, that it can be such a destructive force and a lot of people hate it and yet it’s essential for plants to grow and life to happen.
- Ever since last summer, I’ve been strangely into wearing tank tops. Around this time of year I can only really wear them inside the house because of the cold, but yeah. Anyway.
- I’m still catching up with Doctor Who on Netflix, but I’ve stopped recently. I’m holding off on watching David Tennant’s last episodes as the Doctor because I’m going to hate seeing him go.
- When I was a wee youngster, I was under the unshakable impression that I was great at drawing. Alas, I cannot draw to save my life. I was reminded of this during the aforementioned desk-cleaning.
- I have five months’ worth of Smithsonian magazines stacked up on my dresser because, what with all the books I’ve been reading, I haven’t had a chance to get around to them.
- This thermometer is probably the coolest non-franchise-related nerdy thing I own right now. I think it’s pretty darn cool.
- Although I tried multiple times in my youth to be the journaling type, I never really got into keeping a diary. As much as I love writing, writing about myself and my humdrum, nerdy life never seemed to work for me.
Now that that’s done with, I can get to the questions. I’ll try to keep the answers short, because we’ve got a lot of them to go through.